PROCEDURE FOR VISITORS
Penketh High School welcomes visitors but in the interests of safeguarding our pupils and for site security we ask that all visitors follow the procedure outlined below:
- All visitors MUST sign in at Main Reception
- All visitors will be issued with an appropriate pass which must be displayed at all times whilst on the site
- Visitors will be asked to remain under the supervision of a designated member of staff whilst on site.
- To avoid disappointment, visitors seeking to speak to a particular member of staff should, if at all possible, telephone the school to make an appointment
- If you are seeking an urgent appointment please report to the Main Reception and we will arrange for you to see a member of staff on duty
- All visitors MUST sign out at the Main Reception and return their visitor pass before leaving the site
Vehicles on Site
- If arriving in a vehicle, please ensure your vehicle is parked on the school site and within a designated parking area. The bus lane at the front of the school should not be used for parking cars.
- Parents/Guardians dropping off or collecting their children from school in a vehicle should follow the signage which enables a safe one-way system onto and off the school site.
- When driving on school premises please ensure you drive carefully and slowly (5mph)
Many thanks for your co-operation